How to Calculate Tradesman Loans?
The advantages offered by different banks should be examined in order to calculate tradesmen loans and obtain loans with the most appropriate interest rates. It is possible to meet your urgent cash needs for your business with the campaigns offered by banks to tradesmen and SMEs. All of the loans given to the tradesmen are given for the purpose of financing the enterprise and it is not possible to use it for personal expenses or to request it.
Tradesmen need cash money; Banks support with their favorable interest rates and repayment options for their demands and needs, such as purchasing goods, moving, purchasing fixtures or establishing a logistics network. Loans given to tradesmen; It is divided into two as cash and non-cash.
Cash loans are given for short-term cash needs. An example of non-cash loans is letters of guarantee. When you are asked to participate in the tender, you can apply for non-cash loans for the payments in terms of foreign currency or local currency, which are required for large goods purchases or dealership agreements.
How to Apply for Tradesman Surety Loan?
Tradesman loan applications vary according to each bank. In general, applications are requested from branches. If you are going to apply for a tradesman loan to a bank where you are working on your commercial accounts, you can use the internet or mobile branches online. Tradesman loan interest rates vary from bank to bank in 2019 and can be offered more conveniently with campaigns created in certain periods.
What are the Documents Required for the Tradesman Bail Loan Application?
For tradesmen loans that have a commercial quality, more documents should be provided than individual loans. Banks usually require the documents they request in order to analyze the financial situation of the trades and to measure the risk rate. The documents requested in the tradesman loan applications are listed as follows;
- Original and photocopy of the identity card of the owner and the partners, if any
- Trade Registry Gazette
- Signatures with signature authority
- Tax plate
- Balance sheet and income statement for at least the last two years
- Ownership of the company owner and partners, if any
- Room registration documents
What are the Conditions to Get Tradesmen Bail Loans?
Tradesman loan conditions are determined for 2019 and the points that banks pay attention in applications are determined. In this context, necessary conditions for obtaining tradesmen loans are;
- There should be no problems in the past works of the company or the owners of the companies with the banks and their records should be smooth.
- All revenues from the company and company owners must be legal and documentable.
- E-lien should not be initiated due to a general tax debt on the company.
- The mortgage or surety request for tradesmen loans is entirely at the discretion of the bank.
- If the mortgage will be made for the tradesmen loan and the owner of the company is married, the consent of the spouse must be.
What is Bail Credit? What are the Conditions?
People who are tradesmen and craftsmen and who have a registered record in the Chamber of Craftsmen and Artisans can apply for a loan of tradesmen. After the application made to the relevant cooperative, the situation of the tradesman is evaluated and, if deemed appropriate, a loan is obtained with the bail system. Tradesman bail loan terms;
- No tax debt
- High bank credit rating
- Having been trades for at least a year
- In the form of residing in the region where the cooperative to be the guarantor is located or where the workplace is there.
Tradesman bail loan interest rates were determined as 4% for maturities up to one year in 2019 and 5% for maturities over one year. You can get detailed information about the Tradesman Guarantee loan by going to the nearest branch.